thread

August 15th, 2011 | 985 Entries

Yo yo yo, the oneword™ podcast is back for Season 3.
click here to join in!

985 Entries for “thread”

1. needle pin bobbin clothes hair colors purple blanket dog cat size sex cat wood bra

by sydney on 08.15.2011
  2. i’m not sure by thread if you mean like threads in forum where people can have active conversation. or thread as in you put thread in the needle to sew or something? this took me a really long time to finally start typing hahah lololols. ooouhmm.. doop bee doop

by Iklan on 08.15.2011
  3. Of times past and of times present,
    So weaves the fragile strand of thread.
    From life’s woven tapestry does it contend.
    To be woven one day, and cut the next.

4. Thread is simple. It binds, without consequences and unconditionally. It doesn’t talk about you behind your back or kick you out when you get pregnant. Thread can hold things together better than any family ties, she decides, making another stitch and turning up the Mexican folk blasting from her small cheap stereo.

5. loose long and beautifully coloured, fine thin and sharp. woven together delicate and holds seams together.clothing is fine point

by naomi on 08.15.2011
  6. A thread is like a network of things, for example, a blog has threads that follow a post. Also a thread is part of a string, o is like one single piece of string. “Martin, give me some thread to sew.” A thread can be part of a network.

by Martin on 08.15.2011
  7. I was sitting with my grandmother, thread in hand. We were sewing for what seemed like months on end, yet it had only been a few hours. She sat, her ocean blue eyes glazed over and her crows feet crumpled in concentration, reminiscing…

by Maryssa on 08.15.2011
  8. A page. A conversation. That small piece of silk hanging, that you can’t help but hold onto. It’s always white, it’s really pretty. It’s like the most beautiful thing that could destroy you in a matter of moments, you’re gripping onto it so tight. It’s fraying. You know it’s breaking. You can feel the tiny bits of it starting to snap beneath your fingers, and you know it’s the death of you.

by Maggie on 08.15.2011
  9. string along life; twisting and turning, tying knots. thread friendships together with your love and laughter.

by Lauren on 08.15.2011
  10. today sam asked me what i was thinking and i said… my thoughts are like beads on a thread… first i was thinking your eyes are so beautiful and that if you were sitting where i’m sitting the sky behind you would be making your eyes pop blue even more intensely… then i thought how much i love you.

by sara on 08.15.2011
  11. It is the thing that I cling to. That last moment where I dont know if I can go on any longer. It can be strong or weak depending on the cloth or situation that I am in. It is what I keep to make me remember a time or place that I might have forgotten.

by Alex Embree on 08.15.2011
  12. a thread, a single line that can connect millions of things. The world in general can be connect by a series of threads, lives connected, hearts found through a single thread. Memories stretched out on a single thread to bring life upon others.

by Ryan Davenport on 08.15.2011
  13. In the age of four chan, trolls and gnomes ruled the earth. Travelers to the region of B took care to bring their firearms, tucking their money in their boots before they left the makeshift cottages they set up along the path to the place.

by Kat on 08.15.2011
  14. a thread of spool is sitting on my nightstand waiting for me to sew the pocket onto the scarf that I just finished knitting. I am not ashamed that I can’t knit on the pocket or crochet it – the thread has always been a good helper for me to hide minor mistakes. I hope I have enough of the color that matches this yarn.

by Tara on 08.15.2011
  15. there was a spool of thread sitting in the bottom of her drawer. It’d been there for ages, she wasn’t entirely sure when it appeared or whose it was before it was hers. The color, she thought, was once red, maybe, in a past life, but now it was a sort of burgundy brown, something that looked a little like spilled blood or old wine. Maybe it had always been a part of the dresser and it had been there when she bought it from that old resale store.

by C. Koerth on 08.15.2011
  16. The long, thin white line went through my fingers as a placed it in the holder. I saw it move miraculously through the jeans i had ripped ear lier from falling on the ground. It mended the hole. simple, easy. Thread mends many things, clothing, sheets, linens. Don’t you wish we had a thread for our lives? Maybe we do, its just invisible.

by Liz on 08.15.2011
  17. The thread of one’s life twists and turns circuitously through the maze of experience until, miraculously, it becomes entangled with the thread of another. The ensuing knot is the basic unit of connectedness that binds the net of humanity.

18. rope and timeline which people talked about nothing – something like suicidal attempt by cowards.

by aditya putra on 08.15.2011
  19. The thread of one’s life twists and turms circuitously through the maze of experience until, miraculously, it becomes entangled with the thread of another. The ensuing knot is the basic unit of connectedness that binds the net of humanity.

20. You pull at my heart like I pull on the threads on the bottom of my favorite blue jeans. You keep tugging at my little heartstrings and I’m left wondering why I even love you. Thread. Thread. Threads. Like loose threads on my apron, the type you find baked inside your cookies.

by Claire on 08.15.2011
  21. Sew a needle pulling thread! The Sound of Music reminds me of Grandma. I have never seen the end of the movie because she taped it on VHS, and the tape always stopped right after the wedding. I’ve had lots of chances to see the end, but I never watch past the part where the tape stopped. I feel like if I do then something bad will happen.

by Lelanie on 08.15.2011
  22. string that i use to make clothes. i really enjoy making clothes. thread can be like cotton or silk and can also be used to solve murder cases. the scientiest can use it to idenify what type of clothing the person was wearing when they broke into the house. you can sew many things with thread on a sewing machine like shirts and bags

by meg on 08.15.2011
  23. love it. The Sweater you made me. I loved it till it fell apart. Then i loved the sheds. Then, when i could no longer love it, i put the love into a new sweater and gave it to my child.

by Shannara on 08.15.2011
  24. The thread dangled. It was in front of me, on the steering wheel, just daring me to pluck it, snip it, tear it out with me teeth if I could. But I was driving 60 miles an hour, and couldn’t do anything about the thread dangling from my steering wheel cover. It was tormenting me. Just plain evil, that little piece of thread.

by Anna on 08.15.2011
  25. If people can comment on my word, it’s what I’ll create in 30 seconds.

by Morgan on 08.15.2011
  26. Threaded through the white wire, her hands caressed his flaxen hair like molding silk. She cupped his skull like dripping milk, the white pouring through her fingers as it fell faster and faster, smoothly falling love like seeping thread in holes too big to sew

27. needle thimble string sew facebook message social media bobbin machine color embroidery floss crafts pillow blanket quilt clothing

by Annie on 08.15.2011
  28. Thread, It holds together the sheets that I sleep on and the towels that dry me off after my shower. Its in the clothes that I put on. SOme threads are tighter and some are softer, but they ultimately do the same thing and we need the thread to live.

29. this is was a great way to move the truck, wow he said marge had it all. make sure your home before lunch, we will enjoy that movie.
    listen.

by Michael on 08.15.2011
  30. Sewing. Spindle. Rqpinzle. Pillow. Needle. Blanket. Clothes. Fiber. Becky. Attach. Create. Mom. Stitch. Kindergarten

by Gabi on 08.15.2011
  31. The woman sewed adamantly at the jacket, trying to fix the hole that bear itself on the hem. She had to wear it to the meeting and if she didnt she would be out of uniform, the meeting b eing in only 30 minutes she had little time to fix it before the awards ceremony.

by Amanda Pearson on 08.15.2011
  32. a long white thread sewed in a black shirt in red buttons with blue collar its a thread used to floss at times used to wrap paper used to wrap small tiny miny gifts gotta love white threads!!

by sarra shaddad on 08.15.2011
  33. so thin, like it’s inconsequential in the end. the only thing tying so many things together, and yet so fragile. sometimes i wonder if these strings of fate are leading us or showing us that life is what you make of it.

by Sera on 08.15.2011
  34. Threads make clothing. Clothing keeps us warm. I love staying warm because I live in texas and I can’t handle the cold very well. Crap, I just forgot to capitalize Texas up there but I don’t have enough time to go back and fix it. That’s gonna bug me. Oops I just went back so now I have alot more time to type more things about thread. Like a thread of comments on Facebook. I like Facebook but my parents think I’m obsessed. I don’t agree but I guess that’s their personal opinion, isn’t it? Out of time! :)

by Hannah on 08.15.2011
  35. a tiny thread of hope
    in a big over sized shirt
    is the strand you need to grab
    when you want to unravel your worth
    and if you keep in search of faith
    in each tiny little space
    the thread will likely form
    the best outfit you’ve ever worn

© L

by lauren on 08.15.2011
  36. needles. i wish i knew how to sew, only when i asked my mom to teach me she kept putting it off until i finally lost interest and moved on to the next interesting thing that my young attention span managed to keep in mind. i work at target now, and i pass by the sheets and i really wish i had egyptian cotton because the thread-count is so vast and it’s just amazing. if only, if only.

by Denise Arevalo on 08.15.2011
  37. string hair foot clothes couture louis vuitton channel channel internet vision future color multiple ink play view mail fashion instinct lead paint jimmy chu: all together the thread of the world that keeps evolving and rotating. thread rhymes with lead, bed – something im good at. my sister is perfect – i fall short.

by Rachel on 08.15.2011
  38. makes clothes. keeps relationships in tact. can make or break anything or anyone. is the basic unit of anything nonliving. used more than anyone thinks. tangible. easily brokekn.

by lux on 08.15.2011
  39. Thread. Essential for cloth. Essential for forums. Being naked isn’t cool, threads will fix that. All colors. Anything can be made.

by Mike on 08.15.2011
  40. spin a needle throguh a thread and make a beautiful blanket or knit a pair of lovely socks, you can crochet with thread and i enjoy the scarfs my grandmother make s for me when we go swimming in florida. so yea thread n needles. big L waduuppp ye

by jan on 08.15.2011