thread

August 15th, 2011 | 985 Entries

Yo yo yo, the oneword™ podcast is back for Season 3.
click here to join in!

985 Entries for “thread”

1. She threads the needle through…the color of the fabric isn’t a perfect match but it will have to do. Her favorite dress has fallen apart, and nothing she can do can ever make it the same again.

by Cassie on 08.15.2011
  2. One thin piece of thread is all that holds me back. It’s too fragile and close to breaking. I need it to stay true…keep me on track. I can’t break through the thread or all will be lost.

3. comfort, computer, success, death, mom, dad, brothers, sister, aaah

by rzgar on 08.15.2011
  4. ragged, frayed, you pull it and everything unravels; where i feel today at the end of the tether

5. I used to want a tattoo of a needle stitching. Stitching me back together again I suppose. And then I realized nothing could make me back the way I was before. Even if you sew the ear back on, the teddy bear still has the scar to remind you.

by on 08.15.2011
  6. there was thread on the floor, in her hair, and all over the cat. she sat there, her eyes wide and buggy through her thick glasses, like she had forgotten why she was there. and then she started to laugh, and i knew she was completely aware of what had just happened. i had completely blown up the sewing machine.

by Sam Cavanaugh on 08.15.2011
  7. force this all into another belief. i saw it connected like a pair of old overalls. through the door and into the closet was a secret space we shared together when we were young cousins. is it possible, touching then as we did the source of human mysteries, tracing nerves towards the roots of the tree? forgiveness is a cut back into the hedge.

by ezekiel on 08.15.2011
  8. You use it to sew. It comes in lots of colors like black, white, red, blue or purple. i like purple i think its pretty cool. websites have threads too.

by arikashikari on 08.15.2011
  9. We are tied together with thread. Not just a metaphor for the common objectives all human beings have in common. But a literal thread. Binding us as one. Together.

by Morgan on 08.15.2011
  10. The thread of guilt spread through him, weaving itself in to a quilt. He hated it. It consumed him. Why couldn’t he just forget it all? Why was he stuck on some stupid mistake from the past. He had to make it right or be forever haunted.

by Jalina Kaye McClarin on 08.15.2011
  11. challenge
    hard
    fear
    new
    heads up
    tickles
    possible
    unwritten
    changes
    growing up
    better
    occward

by Ana on 08.15.2011
  12. That word makes me think about what I learned in my programing courses… Not especially a good memory.

by Ellie on 08.15.2011
  13. a lonely thread
    only can tread
    a stitch to compair
    a long lost affair

14. Thread sew clothes high fashion runway models tall skinny hungry kids in Africa sad happy lonely orphanage poor corrupt government Arnold schwartzeneger robot transformer world domination aliens wormhole outer space sun sunburn beach bathing suit clothes sew thread

by savanna on 08.15.2011
  15. tyler adina love? marriage friendship frieds with benefit donald best friend siter love happines s money rich famous mash scared of commitment why? infertile

by adina on 08.15.2011
  16. That annoying message you’r friends send you on facebook saying you can get free ipads or whatever but then you click on it and it turns out to be a virus <3

17. string. the thing that ties us all together, all the things that we own together, our lives together, the thread of conversation, of time, of history. everything is a thread into another thing, connected by a part of the past that becomes the present and will be connected again to something in the future. forever and ever…

by Katie on 08.15.2011
  18. thin has inter-whining. tiny. weaved strings interlinking each other to make a wonderful long white, or colored string. with hundreds of thousands can be made for clothes and other useful things.

by graceward on 08.15.2011
  19. i love to sew. it is quite fun. my mom used to sew a lot. there are many crafts you can make with sewing. my grandpa taught my mom how to sew.

by amie on 08.15.2011
  20. Threads come in many sizes and colours. They can be used to spin clothing and dreams depending on the thread. Some may be dull but they may just be the most dependable ones. Don’t be blinded by a little beauty.

by Bronwen on 08.15.2011
  21. threads on facebook are sincerely the best. theyre the main reason ive been able to stay so close to my best friends from high school, college, and anywhere else. weird how such a little thing could make such an impact on your life. threads in clothing. also little stupid shits with big impacts. big big impacts. cute dress could be ruined by one loose thread, but so can friendships i guess.

by Dina25 on 08.15.2011
  22. The tread massages my butthole as I pull this mysterious substance out of my butt. How did it get up there? Why am I in this pink bathroom when my bathroom isn’t pink. Thread can be pink and is brown now.

23. thread makes clothes. athread is also something from the internet. im not sure what it actually meands but its like a post or something. can you thread a bead onto a string? is thatwhat its called? i dont really remember what its axctually called but im pretty sure thats what it is.

by polina on 08.15.2011
  24. this thread bleeds red with the sand in your ears,
    wake up listen close limited are the years,
    the world is fast approaching an apex of doubt,
    destruction and pain will soon come to cloud,
    out the minds of your friends and your enemies too,
    take a breath. and think. or it may happen to you…

by A wise man once told me on 08.15.2011
  25. … Okay, I give up: when I see “thread,” I immediately think of 4chan.

26. Thread, dangles from the seams of my creativity, losing more and more of me with every rip. Unwravle faster, faster with no remorse from anyone or anything until you’re free.

27. the thread that held us together has frayed and faded
    once a deep red, it is now no darker than a faded stain on a white rug
    diluted by the pain, pleasure, passion and pressure

by Rebecca on 08.15.2011
  28. Twined around our wrists, holding us together even though were too far apart. I don’t remember what it feels like to exist without you. I don’t remember who I was without you and if I do, I don’t think I want to be that person anymore. I touch the thread that connects us, it’s too thin. Any day now.

29. a thread of wire softly falls to the ground as grandmother takes her last breath.
    I stutter, and grandpa looks to me, knowing I have something to say…

by Keller on 08.15.2011
  30. i once had a piece of thread & i used to sew. i ripped some thread off of my favorite sweater & now it’s ruined. i want a new sweater. i really like that sweater, it was blue. will someone sew it for me? 60 secs seems long..

by Novelle on 08.15.2011
  31. Like a wisps of silver smoke, it’s silver and grey, but not. It’s orange and green to, but only in my head. My mother used to buy me little nick-nacks and long thread to make necklaces with. I liked it when it stretched, so I could fit it around my neck and add little bells to it. Reminded me of a cat.

by Megan M on 08.15.2011
  32. I once had a thread that started to come off of my sweater. It was such a ridiculous looking thing. I thought, maybe I should take that off… But then I remembered my mother telling me not to fray my clothing because if I did, well, who knows when it would stop? I could just end up with a sweater with no threads, which would not be a sweater…. So i pulled it out.

by B on 08.15.2011
  33. “A single thread in a tapestry-
    Though its color brightly shine-
    Can never see its purpose
    In the pattern of the grand design.”

He hummed the tune harmoniously and the tea kettle chimed in agreement.
    Clinking and clanging were heard as he rustled through his cabinet of oddities.
    Among the gadgets and loose-ends his favorite piece of china was humbly perched. He poured the hot water into the cup to create a mixture of tea and collected dust. Grasping the china in hand he sat before the hearth and contemplated his life. Where did I come from? Where am I going? What purpose have I created for myself? He knew his time was limited…

34. THread is like a carrot but a lot skinniner. I like thread in a way like no other because it makes me feel alive. Thread can sew two things together

by Michelle on 08.15.2011
  35. needle and thread weave together the fabrics of her heart. she doesn’t cry from the pain. she just lets it fade in and out. she knows this is how life is. she’s learning. no more crying. clear eyes are all she needs to see the beautiful world perfectly.

by shawna carver on 08.15.2011
  36. thread is thin and long. it comes in a variety of colours and it is useful for patching clothing. i like thread.

by David Leger on 08.15.2011
  37. He wrapped the thread around her wrist once, and she did the same to his. He smiled lovingly into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her, but he couldn’t just yet. They had to finish the ceremony first. She practically glowed as they bound their lives and their souls together

by Lacey on 08.15.2011
  38. The thread that binds us all together as inhabitants of this world is such a tenuous thing, we share the same home but out inability to share of ourselves is truly lamentable.

39. I saw this video called thread and it was on tumblr for the spiritual inspirtation blog and it was really cool. It was just about how Jesus is the thread to everything, like the thing that holds every little thing together in this world. But yeah, also I think of sewing when i see this. I

by Holly on 08.15.2011
  40. through the skin